Ohai.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucashayes

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Recently traded my 2/3 dropped '99 S-10 Blazer for a '95 Silvy. She needs a lot of work but I'll get her looking and running good soon enough.

The guy I got it from put a different motor in it because the original one threw a rod.

The guy he got it from dropped it, don't know the exact drop amounts yet. It's Belltech spindles up front, I know that much. When he dropped it, it had 18's on it so they didn't trim the LCA's. When I got it, it had the stock 15's on it which ofc rubbed the LCA's. Took them to a friend, had about an inch and a half plasma cut out of them, now I have full turning radius.

Other than that, putting in an alarm/keyless entry/remote start unit I've had in the closet for about 2 years, and cleaning it I haven't got much done to it yet. I see a lot of trips to Pick-n-Pull in my future :).

You must be registered for see images attach

More images here

Last edited:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
good lookin truck , Welcome to the site !!! Im diggin the 2 tone and the drop .

oh and sweet pink tape on the steering wheel :crazy:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Nice I like the color combo also. Nit so much the painted interior pieces, but still a sharp truck.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good lookin truck two tone looks good will look great demolded and badged

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Recently traded my 2/3 dropped '99 S-10 Blazer for a '95 Silvy. She needs a lot of work but I'll get her looking and running good soon enough.

The guy I got it from put a different motor in it because the original one threw a rod.

The guy he got it from dropped it, don't know the exact drop amounts yet. It's Belltech spindles up front, I know that much. When he dropped it, it had 18's on it so they didn't trim the LCA's. When I got it, it had the stock 15's on it which ofc rubbed the LCA's. Took them to a friend, had about an inch and a half plasma cut out of them, now I have full turning radius.

Other than that, putting in an alarm/keyless entry/remote start unit I've had in the closet for about 2 years, and cleaning it I haven't got much done to it yet. I see a lot of trips to Pick-n-Pull in my future :).

More images here
nice looking truck. just an FYI. flip the breather top back over. it doesn't do anything other than make the filter dirty quicker.