no power to injectors after swap (5.7 vortec)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bleeping hell, that looks like fun.

The green/white wire in question, is that going to the connector through the firewall under the brake booster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I reread your post, saw you said it’s coming from the black connector. Here are all four, looks like you might need it. These are all for a 1998, by the way.

You must be registered for see images attach

Steve A

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay I'm into something now. Thank you for giving me the idea to check the wire from the injector plugs to the PCM. Seriously this has to be the problem lmao. So just for those wondering. There was an aftermarket LPG system on the donor truck I removed. I thought the wires were Y splitted in a way. Well no. The wires goes from the PCM to LPG ECU and back to the main harness. And I just clipped through the wires before I started on this project (like I didnt think it would bite me in the a** later.) I just re-opened the wireloom and found this

Looks like the wires that have the tan and purple wires spliced in may be the injector control wires, may be where they were cut and the LPG ECU was tied in. Check the original wires they are spliced in to for matching colors. Check for continuity between PCM connector and spider connector with matching color (?) wires reconnected. As for the wire from the BLACK connector follow it back to the plug to see what pin it is attached to, that will shorten your search a little maybe.