No air on driver vent only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I’d try blocking it and see how well that works.
I couldn’t block it off and test blow but I turned it on and can feel the air coming around the damper on all sides. Think that’s my issue? Still have air coming from the vent under the blower motor though

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that edge flap keeps that from happening. All those little leaks add up. Even when fixed it isn’t going to be a wind tunnel of air flow, but it does make a difference.

Not sure about your leak by the blower, that may be harder to find.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that edge flap keeps that from happening. All those little leaks add up. Even when fixed it isn’t going to be a wind tunnel of air flow, but it does make a difference.

Not sure about your leak by the blower, that may be harder to find.
If your by ur truck just look under the blower and it’s leaking from those vents. Should I seal it up?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a picture?

Is the little hose connected between the blower and the blower case? Couldn’t find a picture of it, but one end connects here...

You must be registered for see images attach

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a picture?

Is the little hose connected between the blower and the blower case? Couldn’t find a picture of it, but one end connects here...

No not that. It’s where the vent door is behind the blower feels like right there

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a picture?

Not my pic but those vent holes under the blower

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s the inlet on the fan, so air wouldn’t be blowing out that but you may be able to feel the suction when it’s on. The damper switches to either recirculate or fresh air. That wouldn’t be an issue.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s the inlet on the fan, so air wouldn’t be blowing out that but you may be able to feel the suction when it’s on. The damper switches to either recirculate or fresh air. That wouldn’t be an issue.
I’ll pinpoint tonight after work where it coming from and get back to you. How can I seal that damper but retain defrost. Can I glue thin rubber pieces to stop it?