No air on driver vent only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’d tape that since the opening around the line is a little large. Use water resistant duct tape or something like that flex seal stuff from the infomercials.
Just tape? I noticed when it rains it’s getting in from here. I have some weather stripping and stuff

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, just about anything that’ll stick and stop the air from escaping.

That and replacing the floor damper is what helped on mine.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, just about anything that’ll stick and stop the air from escaping.

That and replacing the floor damper is what helped on mine.
Where is the floor damper lol I have no clue ab ac ****. I think I’ll silicone aroudn these hoses and throw some tape around it to make sure

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See photos in post #35 above, it’s the one at the floor at the transmission hump. Pull the cover off and look up in there to see if the edges of the damper are torn. That will cause air to leak out to the floor vents.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See photos in post #35 above, it’s the one at the floor at the transmission hump. Pull the cover off and look up in there to see if the edges of the damper are torn. That will cause air to leak out to the floor vents.
Thank you

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guessing that floor vent is in that piece that has the damper? I can push up on it like it isn’t all the way on there. Could that cause it to leak?

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s that plastic piece at the bottom, there should be a screw in the center facing the seats. It just snaps on and isn’t meant to be entirely airtight. The damper inside is what seals it shut when the panel vents are selected.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s that plastic piece at the bottom, there should be a screw in the center facing the seats. It just snaps on and isn’t meant to be entirely airtight. The damper inside is what seals it shut when the panel vents are selected.
So I have to pull it and there’s a damper up in there? And I need to seal that up

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, this thing...see how bad the rubber edges on the damper look.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, this thing...see how bad the rubber edges on the damper look.

Alright I have a long console in so I’ll pull that out then check it. I’ll get back to you thanks. If they look bad what should I do?