No air on driver vent only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if you can get some strips to stay put or not. Worth a shot?

Otherwise block it and just quickly turn the dial to full defrost and skip all floor settings in between. That’s what I’d do, lol. I always fail miserably whenever glue is involved.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Otherwise block it and just quickly turn the dial to full defrost and skip all floor settings in between. That’s what I’d do, lol. I always fail miserably whenever glue is involved.
Alright I’ll see I got some weather stopping I can line around it lol I’ll play with it

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Did weather strip by that damper and found the box is split next to it in the pic u can tell. Silicone it? Also have air coming from behind blower but weatherstrip helped by that damper

You must be registered for see images attach

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Most air was from here where I can push up on it and seal it. Should I silicone it? The weather stops helped that damper but now that blower motor has air comin from behind it still so I’m lookin for it

You must be registered for see images attach