NNBS Shorty on 54's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, i guess they can do that since they apparently got the cash to completely screw up nice new pickups...shoulda bought smaller tires and spent the extra money on drivetrain upgrades...

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, i guess they can do that since they apparently got the cash to completely screw up nice new pickups...shoulda bought smaller tires and spent the extra money on drivetrain upgrades...

^^ X2. I mean you would think a dealership would have enough sense to AT LEAST regear it and start with an HD at the very minimum.. Some people, i tell ya lol

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^ X2. I mean you would think a dealership would have enough sense to AT LEAST regear it and start with an HD at the very minimum.. Some people, i tell ya lol

I do agree but also dont think they built the truck to be a driver, just sit on the lot to grab some attention. Its floated to any events where the do run it. Would be sweet to see it on rockwells, proporsional lift and a 6.0 liter!

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do agree but also dont think they built the truck to be a driver, just sit on the lot to grab some attention. Its floated to any events where the do run it. Would be sweet to see it on rockwells, proporsional lift and a 6.0 liter!

This truck obviously grabbed your attention which is the whole point of it. To get you to stop there and take a picture and talk to you about the poor plans of that truck, and then sucker you into buying a 3/4 ton with a 6.0 liter so that you can do a proportional lift and Rockwells. I understand why they wouldn't put the money into a nicer truck, because its not worth it for them if its just gonna be in parades and stuff like that. Just throw a lift on a cheap truck and hack job it up to grab attention of people that don't know a lot about trucks.

I'm not disagreeing with any of you though. Looks like ****, but it got my attention

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This truck obviously grabbed your attention which is the whole point of it. To get you to stop there and take a picture and talk to you about the poor plans of that truck, and then sucker you into buying a 3/4 ton with a 6.0 liter so that you can do a proportional lift and Rockwells. I understand why they wouldn't put the money into a nicer truck, because its not worth it for them if its just gonna be in parades and stuff like that. Just throw a lift on a cheap truck and hack job it up to grab attention of people that don't know a lot about trucks.

I'm not disagreeing with any of you though. Looks like ****, but it got my attention

truly, it definitely does a good job getting attention...

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It's a damn truck slapped together for looks, not a performer, why put a ton of custom fab work in to a truck that's never going to see dirt, let alone a highway.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I honestly think it looks pretty sweet, but knowing the mechanics of it is what makes me cringe.

Last edited:

mmmhmmm

Banned
Reaction score
Good Lord that **** is HORRID!!!!!!!!! Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!