NNBS Shorty on 54's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Local dealership did up this truck, nothing more then at attention grabber for the lot. With 10 or 12" IFS lift, stock running gear, body lift and hacked alot. They did an ext cab a couple years ago and looks like the same lift and tires on this truck, heard it took a 19 point turn to get out of shop and sounded beyond gutless with its stock 4.8. Havent heard the new one run but doubt its any different. IMO would look much better with a 40-44" tire.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While the mud truck guys might be salivating, thats just atrocious. Youre right, with a 38-40" tire, that would look a hell of a lot better.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I don't have a picture of the first one they did this to or I would post it and I don't wanna search for some gay **** like that. SO somebody post the first trucks picture.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have a picture of the first one they did this to or I would post it and I don't wanna search for some gay **** like that. SO somebody post the first trucks picture.

I've long lost the pictures of the old truck but found them online.

They ran the old truck a few times in parades and during prom runs. Pretty much 4 low to the floor to move, it was terrible. Stock 4.8 and 3.73 gears I believe it was, I dont imagine the new one is any different. Complete waste of a truck.
They also did up a NBS many years ago on 44's but back then I think it was only a 6 or 7" lift and body lift plus trim.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not gonna lie that would get my attention... probably just because how crappy it looks i would be like why the heck did they do that