Newer to forums. :) My 98 Stepside so far:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to the forum. I'm Jared from Ohio, and I've been a long time reader of a lot of build threads, I just haven't had too much to post about yet, but hopefully that will change, soon! I am currently undertaking a computer science degree at a local college, and I own a computer repair and networking business with two of my good friends. I also work for the service department of my local Chevy dealership part-time for some extra cash on the side. Sorry this wasn't in the intro section, but I figured a picture is more fun! Let me know what you guys think. I'm looking for some style ideas on a budget. Thanks for looking and accepting a computer nerd into the family!

Attachments

• IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 60

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You'll find this is a great place to be. If you want your pics bigger, download to pb and copy the image code on the right side and paste in the reply box :waytogo:

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice step-side. I like the blue/black combo.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone! Hmm...hopefully no one noticed the Tiburon in the background though...:rice: Alright, so it's actually an awesome little daily driver. :crazy:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
What wheels are those and where did you get the brush guard? Also, Tiburons look :boobs: