New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have to level the trolleys out for the winch but here is my Harbor Freight Gantry crane that I modified to make it wider so I could bring my trailer underneath of it.

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have to level the trolleys out for the winch but here is my Harbor Freight Gantry crane that I modified to make it wider so I could bring my trailer underneath of it.

Wow, double trolleys, how much you going to lift? Why the bath tub, to keep the hoist from rusting? Oh I forgot you're in Grants Pass,lol.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, double trolleys, how much you going to lift? Why the bath tub, to keep the hoist from rusting? Oh I forgot you're in Grants Pass,lol.
The double trolleys are because of how "tippy" it was without the motor end being supported. The tub is so I don't have to tarp the winch. I'll find out how well it works on Sunday. We have an 89 that we need the engine out of and it was due to become a rolling chassis so we'll rip the cab with fenders and the hood still attached, the bed then the engine and tranny together. It should be fun!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, enjoy! I used to split tractors with an A-frame and 1-1/2 ton IR air hoist chained to the 4" I-beam out at the ranch (probably a little overloaded,lol) - wish I still had that setup.