New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sayin the cooper is a bad tire by no means. I have ran them mtr's and currently mtz's. On my jeep crawler i have had mtr's and stt's along with boggers. coopers just dont do as well in the terrian we play in around here i guess.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to go with BFG AT or some cooper stt's.
I do alot of highway travel but love the mt sound with a passion

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to go with BFG AT or some cooper stt's.
I do alot of highway travel but love the mt sound with a passion

Check out Nitto Trail Grapplers. Best mud terrains I've ever owned. Unbelievable on-road performance for an aggressive tire and outstanding off road characters. They seem to never cake and that's with me driving in Ga clay on moutain trails. I like my Dune Grapplers as well. They last longer and ride a little quieter than the Trail Grapplers but aren't as good off road. Still better than most A/Ts.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
So nitto trail grapplers will do me good for 34 mile Days? Plus when I go hunting in Ga clay?

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Just remember that with M/Ts you'll be replacing them more often but yeah, Trail Grapplers are great on and off road and on wet streets.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the Duratrac's are the weaker sidewalls (2 ply). If that isn't going to be an issue for you, you'll be fine with them. They wear really well. The Cooper's are good as well.