New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gettin new tires and I can't decide between the cooper discover stt and the Goodyear wrangler mtr Kevlar. Price isn't a issue, they're gona cost me the same. Just wondering what your guys opinion was one these. Thanks

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
goodyear mtr by far in my opinion, this coming from a guy who ran 2 sets of stt's and one set of mtr's.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I have to disagree. The stt are a far better tire between those two. They are on the Tahoe and work great and last forever. My buddy also has a set on his land cruiser. I think I'm running them next. I know a guy who runs the Kevlar and even aired down they don't hook up well

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know on my buddies Dodge his Coopers worked pretty good in the snow. I can't decide between MTZ, Toyo M/T or STTs for my 88 because I would like to make it my work/hunting truck and need a tires that good in everything dry highway to snow/ice to soupy mud. Kind of leaning toward STTs myself tho

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I do a lot of mudding and where I go hunting its a lot of soft dirt and shale, also punctured tires are common. I also never will deal with snow

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I've heard really good things mentioned about all the ones mentioned above plus Nitto Trail Grapplers... They all seem to be pretty similar in tests so it prolly comes down to more personal preference.

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd go with the Coopers or MTZ's both are made by the same company. I have cooper ST's on both my trucks and they hold up very well. The one set has been on for over 5 yrs and still has life left!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I'd go with the Coopers or MTZ's both are made by the same company. I have cooper ST's on both my trucks and they hold up very well. The one set has been on for over 5 yrs and still has life left!

How many miles?