New pics of the 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Machine polished the truck today and it turned out awesome so I took new pics! These are also updated pics as the last ones I took had bed rails, bug deflector and running boards. Next thing to come will be Eagle 186's 16x8 in the spring. Let me know what you think!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trucks looks much better now, really cleaned it up. Do you happen to know the RPO code for the blue colour. it looks really similar to mine.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Cleaned up pretty damn good for 13 year old paint.

Trucks looks much better now, really cleaned it up. Do you happen to know the RPO code for the blue colour. it looks really similar to mine.

Not sure on the code but the color is indigo blue mettalic.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Must you have mudflaps in Alberta? (Legit question, no smartass-ness intended :))

Nope but I'd rather have them on then not. I drive on gravel roads alot and I don't want the rocker panels getting destroyed by rock chips.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Mine has been painted once already and this blue isn't the original colour. Indigo Blue is what I have been told my colour is.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
After seeing your back ground (especially pic #3) in the pics I want to move to Canada. Seriously, I want to see that everyday!
Truck looks much cleaner by the way. Keep up the good work.