New pics of the 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After seeing your back ground (especially pic #3) in the pics I want to move to Canada. Seriously, I want to see that everyday!
Truck looks much cleaner by the way. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man!
I know I love the country up here there is SO much wide open space (not a dixie chicks reference lol). All my buddies from the city all want to move to the country so bad when they spend a night out here, super relaxing. But I'd way rather live at out farm in Saskatchewan there isn't a damn thing for miles, which can also be a bad thing but my Grandpa's loved it for 80 years.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A couple miles down that road there is a secondary highway that runs east to town after about 12 miles down the road. Next time gas prices drop a lot im fillin up a slip tank or two so i dont have to go to town lol

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey buddy, truck looks awesome, nice job!!!!! The scenery is awesome here in Alberta, especially when you get near the mountains. And speaking as a hardcore city boy, Id rather be on an acreage, Id love to have a shop with a hoist and enough room for several projec vehicles.....not too far from the city though, if my Blackberry doesnt have reception, I might shrivel up and die lol