New kid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagged_96

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Narrowed lowers 2.5 inches and uppers 2 inches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell yeah man. do you have clearence issues with narrowing the uppers and lowers. tires rubbing thr frame?

Bagged_96

Reaction score
hell yeah man. do you have clearence issues with narrowing the uppers and lowers. tires rubbing thr frame?

I did but I ended up moving my ball joint forward 1 inch. It was rubbing the frame by the firewall

cobalt

Reaction score
i saw you post this on facebook didnt put the two together...mind if i ask how you did it? or if you have some pictures?

Bagged_96

Reaction score
i saw you post this on facebook didnt put the two together...mind if i ask how you did it? or if you have some pictures?

I'll post pics this weekend I gotta finish welding them up and painting them. Their tacked up and stuff So I can make adjustments

cobalt

Reaction score
ahh i gotcha i do have to say sounds and looks like you can do some fab work awesome to hear that your starting at a young age too and buiding with your own hands

Bagged_96

Reaction score
ahh i gotcha i do have to say sounds and looks like you can do some fab work awesome to hear that your starting at a young age too and buiding with your own hands

I been doing this since I was 13. I bagged a chevy luv and I'm goin to school for machinist and welding

Bagged_96

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

My lowers for everyone who wanted go see. I trashed my upper and making tubulars because I would rather tubulars since everybody can see those on top