New here, from GMFS. Here's my 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO with as good as your truck looks i would take it off and have it painted by the pros. shouldnt be that much money and it should look perfect. you wouldnt want a patchy painted bumper representing the front of somthing that nice but thats just my thouights!

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to car-parts.com and search for a bumper

I found one for $125 33 miles from me in NC

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
ive always loved the way your truck has looked! keep up the good work... i remember that your engine went out a lil while back. what all did you do with your new engine/trans setup? did you go to vortec or just spruced up the old tbi unit a bit?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive always loved the way your truck has looked! keep up the good work... i remember that your engine went out a lil while back. what all did you do with your new engine/trans setup? did you go to vortec or just spruced up the old tbi unit a bit?

Hey thanks man. My trucks all looks yours is built for the Apocalypse :rocking: And nah no generation swaps due to $. Maybe one day though when I have all that extra cash for labor but for now I upgraded the tranny from a 4 disc clutch to a 6, and got some headers for the engine. Nothin huge, I'm just happy its not going to be knockin!