New here, from GMFS. Here's my 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, I came from over at GMFS. Happy to finally have a site that supports the best body style yet. Here's my heap. 95 Z71, cepek, crank, 35x12.50 bfg muds, 4.56, posi track, TBI, and some exterior stuff.
My plans are:
Colormatched smoothie bumper up front
NBS rear bumper, colormatched pads
New dumped exhaust
I'm broke after recently rebuilding and updating the engine/tranny.
Let me know what you think, criticism/ideas welcome.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn thats a nice truck. I just installed a NBS rear chrome bumper on my buddy's 98. You will have to drill a hole in the top of the OBS bracket and it will work, the rest bolts up like factory.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ****** love it man! if anything maybe level the front and back ( it looks higher up front in the pic at least ) also i think vent shades and maybe the stock valance put back on it but other that that its pretty insane everything looks clean and tastfully done right on!

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, sorry my camera quit about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to buy a new one soon and then I take some pics of the truck and the brackets.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn thats a nice truck. I just installed a NBS rear chrome bumper on my buddy's 98. You will have to drill a hole in the top of the OBS bracket and it will work, the rest bolts up like factory.

Thanks for the info man. I hope I can get one for pretty cheap for a junkyard. Everywhere online is $200 + :yikes:

i ****** love it man! if anything maybe level the front and back ( it looks higher up front in the pic at least ) also i think vent shades and maybe the stock valance put back on it but other that that its pretty insane everything looks clean and tastfully done right on!

Thanks alot man. I do like it to be atleast an inch higher in the front. Semi "Cali" look if you will. I'm clearing the hell out of these 35's, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any issues with a 37 either, just don't know if I want to step up to that size for maintenance reasons.

any pics of that hodges? i would like to see how it looks

I know there is a member over on gmfs, shortntall, that inspired me to do mine. I'll get a pic for you.

welcome, truck looks awesome, where you from?

Thanks, Memphis.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here it is. Love this look. Probably my favorite obs truck.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn that looks about what i want mine to look like lol. yeah i would keep the 35s man your truck looks and clears them perfect. my 92 is a 6+3 on 35s also perfect size tire for the IMO.