new guy from SW michigan.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, ive owned a lot of these trucks, but just found this forum.

my names dan, and im from a small town called paw paw michigan. just starting to get around to modding my 95 k1500.
shes pretty stock with only 130k on it. i just upgraded the front diff actuator, westin side steps, deezee TSC tool box, bed rail diamond plate and reese hitch, jvc cd player and tinted windows.and 4ga big 3 upgradeand single in dual out flowmaster dual exhaust are the only mods.

You must be registered for see images attach

just picked up some 15x10 rims, with general 33x12.5 tires for dirt dirt cheap.

so future plans as of now, are 6" lift, bullbar with 6" kc dayliters, some upgrades on my exhaust including headers, do a seat swap from *im not sure yet* and build a center console with a rear firing 12" subwoofer. not sure what else. but thats where i am at now. just searching for a used lift kit.

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant wait either. really looking for a lift, was gonna go with zone, or bds. but after driving 2.5 hrs to the shop, and getting price quoted +300 more than i could buy it for online, and shipped to my house. i told them to get bent so i wasted 5 hours of driving and 130 in gas for no reason. debating on an rcx lift, around 1k is a good deal. but i dont want to spend that much, im sure i will find used lift soon enough. i also want to find some fender flares, and plan on building a hardshell tonneau to go behind my tool box.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome. Where at in pawpaw do you live? I have some family out there by the marathon before you get into downtown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Where at in pawpaw do you live? I have some family out there by the marathon before you get into downtown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i live just north of town on m43. near the power plant on maple lake. i may know your family, ive been in paw paw for 16 years and know dang near everybody plus i have a few family members that live right by that marathon!

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
truth is, looking through this forum, i love my 4x4, but i think im gonna have to try to trade my 2002 sonoma ext cab stepside 4.3 5-speed 2wd lowered 4" for a 2wd gmt400. and slam it.

dans95silvy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
couple front end pics