New guy from NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ronburgundy

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Tony and I'm from Buffalo, NY. I've been browsing the forum and I just bought my first full size pickup. It's a '96 2wd SCSB. She's got a 4.3 with a 5 speed trans. She's my new DD. I've been eying this truck for a few months and finally bought it last week and brought it home today. I only got a chance to take one pic today, so here she is!

You must be registered for see images attach

There's a few things I'd like to do to it but that'll come more towards late spring. I'll be sure to take more pics this week.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum.
As far as waiting until late spring to work on the truck. Your best bet is to stay far far away from this site. We are terrible role models.
Hahaha. Any ways welcome and hope to sed you around

P.S I love lamp.

CrewCab Steve

96ronburgundy

Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum.
As far as waiting until late spring to work on the truck. Your best bet is to stay far far away from this site. We are terrible role models.
Hahaha. Any ways welcome and hope to sed you around

P.S I love lamp.

CrewCab Steve

Ha ha I love that movie. I figured since the truck looked burgundy......

QUOTE=ChrisAU;431025]Interesting that it is a 96 with a 88-94 grill. I like it![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys! I'm starting to get used to the early style grill.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Welcome! nice truck, I can see a difference in the color of the fender and the door plus the pin stripe ends. Not trying to rip your new baby apart just letting you know what I see. I would like something like this for a DD my truck has made Shell wealthy.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
From one WNY'er to another, Welcome aboard! And That truck does look solid for a Buffalo truck. Congrats on the new purchase.