New fuel lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I always make my own. Return line is 5/16" and you can route it around the old line and secure it to the frame or the main line.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
You can buy them. I bought a set for my '94, just can't seem to remember the name of the place at the moment. I'll have to check when I get home from work.

The only problem I had was you had to buy the supply/return from the tank to the fuel filter as a set, and then the supply/return from the fuel filter to the TBI as a set.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wondering because I THINK my truck is running really rich, and my return fuel line is twisted right after the throttle body and I'm thinking the twist is restricting it enough to send extra fuel through the injectors.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Straighten that line, its low pressure but you dont want any blockage in it. If its completely blocked, you'll flood out at idle because thats when the return bleeds off the most fuel. Pull a spark plug to see if its running rich, just one, if its black or wet then its too rich.