New From Manitoba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome, I am really liking the truck but it has its electrical headache (power windows, locks small stuff) I was gonna do a large lift but am gonna just do blocks and torsion keys for now and focus on more horsepower and gears so that way when I go taller I can do it proper and run right gears for large tires. what do you guys think of the keys and blocks in the rear.

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome, I am really liking the truck but it has its electrical headache (power windows, locks small stuff) I was gonna do a large lift but am gonna just do blocks and torsion keys for now and focus on more horsepower and gears so that way when I go taller I can do it proper and run right gears for large tires. what do you guys think of the keys and blocks in the rear.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

So there she is at the moment, it has a custom pearl white paint job that changes colours depending on what angle you look at it and lighting. I like it.