New exhaust idea, this might be the one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Now you tell me! When I first lowered the '98, I went through the whole process of the tire relocator install. Found out about the prob. half way through the exhaust build. And the truck was my DD at the time.
It doesn't have a spare now. Staggered size directional tires makes carrying a single spare impossible. Each tire/wheel is corner specific. I'd have to carry a full set if I was worried about a flat!

Carry a donut that is the same height as your rears. Would work fine, if you actually want to carry a spare. I don't carry them in my toys, only the work truck. If you've ever had/seen an old Subaru the spare is mounted on top of the engine under the hood. Most retarded thing ever. Makes a great place to run your intercooler piping though.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
With a spare the same height as the rear, if I blew out a front, I'd never be able to turn. 29.5" tall tire on the front with a 4/6 drop would make that impossible. Triple 'A' works better.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Would it hit the inner fender? If you go with a donut it won't be wider than 4 or 5 inches, shouldn't make contact with anything.