New build OOBS CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice lookin little tow setup you got. I'd be doing a gearvendors for sure, to ease up on the tranny and get some extra MPG's while towin.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's about the stance I'd love to get with my square dually. Since mine is sort of a father-son thing and my father still holds the actual ownership, there are some concessions on some mods that I have to make until I can afford to buy him out of it. :lol: The suspension is one of those.

Personally, I vote no on the simulators. The only reason they're still on mine is because they do look better than the white wheels underneath, but I just don't like them. But that's me, though. :)
Yeah I don't like the simulators either, but I am going to run them until I put Semi's on it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice lookin little tow setup you got. I'd be doing a gearvendors for sure, to ease up on the tranny and get some extra MPG's while towin.
Yeah that would be nice, we will see how money work's out, I still have to finish my 95 as well.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like the simulators either, but I am going to run them until I put Semi's on it.

I'd really be satisfied with some direct bolt-on 19.5s. There's a guy I know with a square dually dropped like 5/7. He just took off his 19x5s and sold them (all 6 with nearly new tires) for $1500. I so wish I could have picked them up. :(

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
That, my friend, is a whole lotta truck!

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cant wait to see that done its gonna be sweet.thats one of my favorite trucks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank's guy's, I am anxious to get started on it, but first we have to finish the 96 crew cab shortbed we are building to sell.