Phantom Dually Shop Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LionPride

Reaction score
If someone is willing I'd love to have some concept art to inspire my students!

The ideal is to do a phantom dually pro stock style. Dually flares, giant drag radials on the back.
Not completely slammed, more stanced. Keeping the 8 lug axles, Draglite or other similar wheels. Roll pan. Some kind of front end treatment... Side pipes? Complete, over the top, teenage hormone pantomime.

I like the stock Metallic Indigo color. It needs something to break up the monotone. Maybe barely there pearl ghost flames? Texas flag? School mascot is Lions, maybe something subtle in a stripe? Like the hellcat but a leaping lion instead?

Best picture I have, unfortunately.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It strikes me looking at your school lion logo and that rendition of the truck, that the subtle flames could be modified to mimic the lion's mane with a lion face silhouette at front of fender.

The truck name would have to be something to do with a lion of course, which is perfect. Blue Lion, Roaring Lion, King of the Streets, Snagglepuss, Lippy, Mane Street USA, Detroit, ...

Last edited:

LionPride

Reaction score
It strikes me looking at your school lion logo and that rendition of the truck, that the subtle flames could be modified to mimic the lion's mane with a lion face silhouette at front of fender.

The truck name would have to be something to do with a lion of course, which is perfect. Blue Lion, Roaring Lion, King of the Streets, Snagglepuss, Lippy, Mane Street USA, Detroit, ...
Great suggestions! That's what I'm after.

Minn95Dually

Reaction score
Suggestions daully noted... [boredmonkeydrummer.gif]
Mapogo.
(interwebz)
What is the most brutal lion in history?

The Mapogo lions are probably the most well-known lion coalitions in recent history. They became famous for their brutal and ruthless tactics, and how quickly they took over their new territory. They were different to normal coalitions in that they killed just about every lion that they came across.