New build OOBS CC dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I am once again in need of a dedicated work truck and tow pig, so this time around I am going to build a crew cab dually square body style 73-91, lowered 5-7 ish, LS motor completely stock, 4L80E, cowl hood, full phantom grille, and a roll pan, rolling on stock 16's with simulator's. Here's a pic of the direction I am heading of course with some changes and mine will be flat black, I bought all the suspension, wheel's, tire's and bed already. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well so far I can't get the pic to load! I plan on using this truck to haul my CC stepside to show's.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am also going to put some GMT 400 cab light's on it, I can't stand the older ones.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's about the stance I'd love to get with my square dually. Since mine is sort of a father-son thing and my father still holds the actual ownership, there are some concessions on some mods that I have to make until I can afford to buy him out of it. :lol: The suspension is one of those.

Personally, I vote no on the simulators. The only reason they're still on mine is because they do look better than the white wheels underneath, but I just don't like them. But that's me, though. :)