New budniks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Man I love the new shoes :waytogo:

Also I like the covers the way they are :shrug:

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man...you got good taste!!!

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were about $389.00 bucks

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah and that small minute detail also.....you cant get them anywhere cause the company hasnt existed for several years....

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Nice job! I might have to take a trip out to check it out some day. Seriously though, I would get some locking lugs on there, you know how this area of Cali is......

BTW, is that truck your daily? Do you have a build thread on it?

Just curious what you think of having shaved doors. Most people tend to not like them on their dailies, but if it isn't too much of a hassle, I'd love to get rid of my handles. Especially the tailgate.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job! I might have to take a trip out to check it out some day. Seriously though, I would get some locking lugs on there, you know how this area of Cali is......

BTW, is that truck your daily? Do you have a build thread on it?

Just curious what you think of having shaved doors. Most people tend to not like them on their dailies, but if it isn't too much of a hassle, I'd love to get rid of my handles. Especially the tailgate.

Tailgate is ok for a daily driver, door handles on the other hand, will give you trouble when you least need it.
I shaved a Tahoe tailgate a few years back and came up with a pretty cool way to open it up since you can't use a truck tailgate handle relocater on it. You'd have to take your tailgate panel off and drive down heRe.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drive my truck once a week at most.....so the door handles dont bother me at all...,.my truck basically just sits in the garage until i have a new part to install or i feel like washing it lol

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach