New budniks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Damn that looks good. You're body looks amazing by the way. The thing looks super straight.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that looks good. You're body looks amazing by the way. The thing looks super straight.

Thanks alot man.....i did all the body work in my garage with only single lightbulb in the ceiling....so i ended up missing a few little dings....the truck was a total rusty junker when i first bought it....its come a long ways

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol why would you do that?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can see painting them black. I've never liked the polished covers myself because with them being the same color as the wheels, I feel they take away from the design of the wheel. The black covers will hide the brakes without taking away from the wheel. Myself, I have my drums and calipers painted body color, so I want them seen.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see painting them black. I've never liked the polished covers myself because with them being the same color as the wheels, I feel they take away from the design of the wheel. The black covers will hide the brakes without taking away from the wheel. Myself, I have my drums and calipers painted body color, so I want them seen.

/\ I like this ! Everything should pop and not blend ....

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the price of covers that are actually quality.....painting them would be blasphemy....no point in doing the drums whatsoever