New budniks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hellllllll yeeeeah

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Tailgate is ok for a daily driver, door handles on the other hand, will give you trouble when you least need it.
I shaved a Tahoe tailgate a few years back and came up with a pretty cool way to open it up since you can't use a truck tailgate handle relocater on it. You'd have to take your tailgate panel off and drive down heRe.

How expensive is it to do with just the tailgate? Did you relocate the handle to the interior.

Sorry for the threadjack. Wheels look good. Some big disc brakes would look better than the covers, imo. :rofl:

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It smells like a bunch of haters in here

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Big brakes cost more than $389.00. LMAO!, call me a dick, but rather see nice covers than underSized disc conversions which is all that's available for gmt400. I wish I'd bought Baer's when they made real brakes for these trucks. Find me "real" big brakes for these trucks and I be slapin' some dollars down on em.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot bro.....im happy with them lol...this is probably the only set of rims i didnt regret buying afterwards

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it....dr chop really hooked it up...hows your truck coming?