need some ideas on what to do to my tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
need some ideas on what to do to my tahoe. i know i want wheels but want to stay with a 16". im not into bigger wheels. other than wheels idk what to do to it. heres a pic let me know what yall think i should do to it. dont really want another lifted truck either. anything yall think will help. thanks!

Attachments

• zzz tahoe.jpg
    zzz tahoe.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 22

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nothing else? i was thining blacked out lights and tails with black and machined wheels. i think the billet grill would fit right in there. maybe some hid's and new exhaust.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah hids would be great, maybe color match the grill, smoothie front bumper and some chrome wheels.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black any chrome out. Just black it out. Take off those chrome fender trims, get some oem fender flares in black. black the grille, change the bow tie. HIDS, some cragar soft 8' 16" wheels.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Smoothie bumper, Chrome incubus Recoil wheels a nice set of A/Ts or M/Ts...that alone would change the appearance drastically in a good way IMO :)

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Pull the chrome, colormatch the grill, leave the wheels. It looks tough and I like it. Focus on go fast goodies.