My truck for comments.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I love those craftsman socket sets... I have one myself
What is your prep before bed liner for the plastic parts?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
They are nice. For plastic I use "Total Prep" Then wipe it down really good. Same with chrome. I wouldn't put it on paint though.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I am trying to decide whether to paint my plastic or to bedline it... I think I am going to go black

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Everything you see painted black, is bedliner. Grill, bumpers, dash, and door panels. I'll paint that tomorrow. Thanks for the tip man. I haven't been driving it for a while, so I don't really stand back and look at it much.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I am trying to decide whether to paint my plastic or to bedline it... I think I am going to go black

Black looks good man. I'll post up more pics of my dash after work tomorrow. All the plastics used to be tan, I like them much, much better now.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Mine are grey right now... I think I want to do a black with camo accents... If I can accomplish what I have been visualizing I think it will look pretty :boobs:

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Even my door panels, are just sprayed with bedliner lol. I wasn't sure how they would look, but they turned out really nice imo.