My truck for comments.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like how people who work on cars rank something's difficulty by how many beers it takes to finish it lol.

Its AMAZING the amount of money you can save by having people work for beer, when I rebuilt my 700R4 a guy helped me for a case of beer

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i read the whole thread and it answered some questions haha and you did some things that i was gonna say but uh i just wanted to say that i would love to have my plastics dipped in camo :D and my dash that'd be killer!!!!!!!!! lol door panels also camo and then line-x or rust-oleum the front/rear bumps... ill look into the total prep stuff. i wonder if your shocks and axle are bedlined? cars can see it when they're behind so take a look! it really changes the appearance from behind...love the way ur truck came out im thinking of putting those coverted hid offroad lights inside my grill somehow make a mounting for four :D local friend is a welder lets see hwta i can come up with

p.s. i like those alabama plates the blue looks real nice :D lol!! i see a lil red but eh its black enough ha!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man, My axles and shocks are actually done, so is my frame. I can't figure out how the hell to get to that little bit of red... As far as camo, I've never cared for it on trucks. I love black and white. You got me with the plates... lol. I'm thinking about painting my whole truck in that bed liner...

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmmm maybe use the WD40 red concentration sprayer thing, it'll probably drip like a **** or look like u poured it on though