My truck for comments.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Perfect... I wont be doing mine for a while so after I see your Pics ill Have to decide. Bedliner is a good candidate though. Whats your rough guess of how many cans it took to do the entire interior (plastic pieces)

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see... I'd say two, two and a half. It has excelent coverage, and the rust-oleum bed liner can's are larger than normal spray paint cans.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I don't think I am doing the carpet... I want to recover that if it is possible (those should separate from the door panel right?)
3 cans count the dash?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I believe they do. Yeah, three cans will cover it all nicely. If you look back a few pages, you can see my painting the plastic in the back. I only did one coat and it's a nice black. Dash doesn't even take a full can.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Yea I saw your pictures... Thats actually what make me start thinking about bed liner. I am liking it more and more

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Plus I can keep a little texture.. Where did you get your total prep from

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
No more red. And I'm not sure. My dad had an old can. Most auto parts store I assume.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.