Wonder how rare my truck is

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I own a grey 1998 c1500 and I have always wondered how common is this color and my truck also has an LS emblem i wonder if thats common with these pickups i tried looking for the same thing on other trucks of this model but couldnt find anything

Attachments

• IMG_6732.jpeg
    IMG_6732.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 82

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with @SUBURBAN5 , I know there was a LS trim level, equivalent to a Cheyanne. But that placement seems odd, don't recall seeing it on the door itself, should be on the cab itself. But I could be wrong. Gonna have to do some google image searching.

Edit....so after a bit of searching, that badge placement looks legit.

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree with @SUBURBAN5 , I know there was a LS trim level, equivalent to a Cheyanne. But that placement seems odd, don't recall seeing it on the door itself, should be on the cab itself. But I could be wrong. Gonna have to do some google image searching.
To my knowledge ls and lt trim was only offered for suburban, tahoe, and blazers. For trucks 1500, 2500, and 3500 they were something like wt, Cheyenne, silverado.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To my knowledge ls and lt trim was only offered for suburban, tahoe, and blazers. For trucks 1500, 2500, and 3500 they were something like wt, Cheyenne, silverado.
Ya, something is odd. Because that's a Chevy, going by the avatar and door moulding, I thought the GMC ones went with LS, SLE ,SLX etc. Chevy had the ones you mentioned.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Ya, something is odd. Because that's a Chevy, going by the avatar and door moulding, I thought the GMC ones went with LS, SLE ,SLX etc. Chevy had the ones you mentioned.
gmc never had ls it was sl also slx got replaced with slt I do not know what year that happened off hand though