My low mile 1995 RCSB 5 speed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmule

Reaction score
Here’s some more recent photos of the truck. Since posting last, I’ve got rid of the 2” cowl hood, & replaced it with a 4” that I painted myself. I lowered the rear end 2” more with lowering hangers. The hangers added together with the drop shackles make it 4”-5” lower in the rear so it’s not nose diving anymore it’s just a hair lower than the front and that’s what I was going for. I’ve fixed the “cateye grill” that came in busted but still have not gotten around to painting it. I have paint matched and installed the French cut tail light covers though.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tmule

Reaction score
Super clean truck. Few things are different from what I'd do, but if you like it that's all that matters!
Yessir that’s the only way to be. Most attack, or criticize something you do to your own vehicle simply cause they don’t approve lol. Truck is pretty big on several Instagram pages an there’s ppl that don’t like things 1 I agree with being the valence below the bumper there’s just to many lights going on there but I got the valence pretty much free so I just threw it on. Other some don’t like are the wheels being so wide but that’s just my style & they are beyond rare to ever find a forged weld 15x14 in 5x5 lug so being that I never have to worry about anyone trying to duplicate it or going down the road and seeing 5 sets of wheels just like mine!