My "About time I started a biuld thread" Thread GMC C2500 SCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrmramerican

Reaction score
Ah had this big spiel typed up and clicked out X-X

Got a grille coming tomorrow, black housing front lights coming friday, HID's will order this weekend.
Grille is a black silverado grille, with the small emblem, Plans are to shave the emblem, color match to truck and lake full wrap phantom bars.
Plans for lighting basically indicate 2nd degree burns to anything standing in front of the truck with the high beams and fogs.

Welp, was more I wanted to share but my girls hovering, so I gotta slide out, Thanks for the welcome guys

Peace out

Mrmramerican

Reaction score
Hit a crunch for cash, as I have to tittle, tag and insure my truck in FL soon, rumors of tag and tittle costing near $1k refregindicilous.

Anyhow managed to get some more work done, and got my $70 ebay 8 piece light kit, and shaved grille installed, started with this
You must be registered for see images attach
also got some ceramic headlight pigtails, the 9004 and 9006 bulbs have the same plug, except for one has 2 splines, and the other has 1 spline, in a crunch you could just buy the 2 spline sockets and cut the single spline out of the bulb, or vise versa as one took a while to find on ebay

Anyhow you take all these parts, toss them in a magic sack with some black and white paint.... shake generously and it comes out looking like this

Next on the list will likely be a modified smoothie bumper, SS mirrors "in the mail", 4hi HID conversion, and a rollpan.
Further down the road will toss in some hidden air tanks, planning on tossin 4-6 of these
soon as I figure out exactly what I need to do to them to get it to work out, anyhow planning on sticking them infront of the rear wheel, tucked in the bedside and an engine driven compressor then link/bag the rear "talks of a CNC plasma table at the shop" :jawdrop:

Attachments

• 4328_1096158282407_5254450_n.jpg
    4328_1096158282407_5254450_n.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16

Mrmramerican

Reaction score
Also have working on my brothers truck trying to get it out of the shop, he got an 04 dodge ram 4dr shortbed 2wd with the 5.7 hemi, drove it for 150 miles and the hemi ate the rings "was already going" the whole truck was a nightmare when he got it, full of little roaches, ants and a horrid odor, dead body stomach wrench type of odor lol, only had 20% of the engine hardware... seriously he took it to a shop and they swapped hardware off another ram and ended up costing $1k for all the pieces + an oil change.

Went to get anotther motor and it had thrown #8 rod through the block, and the guy J-B'd it back together, took 2 weeks to sort that out.
We put catskinz interior in it, black with gator inserts looks pretty sweet, all in all once we get it running it still needs wheels/tires, paint, 6" lift yes I know its 2wd -_-

anyhow back at it, see ya:grd:

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
What size tires were you running with the 16s? I'm trying to figure out if I wanna drop the full 5/7. Also what size 22s were you running. Any idea what your front fender height is?

Adam