My Dream Truck.....in scale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ps. just purchased this blue truck a couple months ago. tires would go directly on that ext cab shorty on my profile
Those tires should work on that truck just watch you're backspacing on the rear wheels so the outside of the rear tires won't stick outside of the fenderwell. That....you don't want.

Thank you for the kind comments as well.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey that is a beautiful model! The way you had some of the photos done, had to look closer to tell it was a model. Those kits are really nice for the time, and still pretty good. AMT needs to bring them back out!
Thanks potna. Modeling forums helped me out alot with photography as well. I'd like to build another 454 SS with the cowl hood from the AMT Snap-Fast Dually Street machine kit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm really thinking about doing this one from my stash next after joining this forum.

I don't know if anyone would be interested in a build in progress of it inside of this thread or not. Technically it is a build in progress but it aint 1:1 scale.

The kit is AMT's Chevrolet Goodwrench NASCAR truck in GMT400 form:

You must be registered for see images attach