My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quick question would I be able to clear 35s if I were to take the body lift off
Led project is on hold. I've been getting our bikes ready for glamis on new years

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 84

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sick bikes. I go to octia sometimes. I am just over here in hemet! Be nice to check out that rig sometime.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well glamis went OK up till the last day our cr250 died and my bike snapped a chain and got a chunk of the case along with it stupid master clip failed and since our toy hauler is at home right now the truck was parked around the corner then i went to go move it for street sweeping tomorrow then i see a ticket for in the window thinking great whats this for maybe tinted windows or something stupid. it got a ticket for no front plate. would we be able to fight it because when my dad bought the truck 17 years ago the dmv never sent 2 plates only one
You must be registered for see images attach
:banghead:

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well over the last few days I have giving the truck some much needed tlc first thing I did was remove the fabtech stick on the windshield that has been their since 01 and it still says it but in a ghost form then today wash vacuumed and polished ever inch inch of this truck and made my own little block off for the cd player now I'm just relaxing listening to music with the black lights on and today I discovered to get the new hot girl 3 houses down attention while she is washing her car and listening to Metallica. Is to listen to the same song just a little louder haha her name is Britney btw

Last edited:

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
spent a little time on the truck today it has adjustable shackles so i dropped the rear like an inch. then i never like where i put the bass knob in the center console so i took the driver seat out an went to work putting it in the dash and came out pretty good.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys I try to keep these truck as clean as possible. They both get baths once a week. Doesn't matter if they are clean or dirty haha.