My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. I have never tried but I still cant figure how 15" rims fit over our brakes. Did you mod the caliper or smaller rotor or something?
No just stock rotor size and caliper size but the truck is also 2wd not 4wd because don't the k1500 have larger rotors?

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That trucks awesome! Looks like mine i got the same uppes and i had a lower ball joint also break the other week haha! Going to do the same thing you did rebuild my front end. Were did you get the sway bar bushings and straps? I lost mine it came off and the bushing slid down the wheel. Thanks! also curious about the leds in the fenders?
That sucks. Thanks I ordered the bushing and links from energy suspension. Their just regular 6" led strips

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And almost forgot about the high 4. The thread that I seen they ran a fuse directly from the battery to the relay. I didn't have any inline fuses laying around so I just ran it off the aux b on the relay panel so it's still has a 30amp maxi fuse
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about pic with the leds? I wana do the inside with the guages and down bu the floor be awesome for night time. I have one dim bulb in the center of the ceiling i cant see anything. What would you suggest?