My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Its the red stripe that brings it all together. :deal:

:lol:

Looking good man!

I'm glad someone was nice enough to suggest that color to me, lol!:rolleyes:

I just want to see it together!! I got enough looking good posts in this here thread!!

I hear man, I just need more time to work it. I think that personnel day off from work is gonna happen this week so I can get a whole days work on it!

Can't wait to see it together! Good call on raising your fuel tank, I went back and raised mine and am glad I did

Thanks, I came to the decision to just raise it since I still have more parts to buy to finish my air management set up.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Last night I worked on raising the gas tank so when she lays out it won't be resting on the ground. Measured up one inch and used my cut off wheel..
You must be registered for see images attach

...then grinded it down and tacked in the bottom pice I sectioned out.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just be sure to raise the front of the tank also. Looking good BTW!

Yes sir, going to raise the front as well. Went ahead and got new tank straps since I had to cut the front one to get it out.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Ok got the front bag pockets cut out and want to now how everyone runs the air line to the bag. I am assuming I have to drill a larger hole for the line to come through and then get some type of rubber grommet so it will protect the line from being cut. If anyone would like to share a pic or two please do.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok got the front bag pockets cut out and want to now how everyone runs the air line to the bag. I am assuming I have to drill a larger hole for the line to come through and then get some type of rubber grommet so it will protect the line from being cut. If anyone would like to share a pic or two please do.

I say 3-4 pictures!