My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Got the driver side inner fender cut out and finished the tie rod notch. Working on the passenger side. Also wrapped the air line with some hose where it goes through the cup.
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I've decided I'm going to save up and get the e-level system by Accuair, I just want my air management to look clean and not have to woory about using seperate valves. The vu4 block will be a nice and simple install. Now to just find the cheapest place to buy it. I saw Grunion had a set up for $1500 and free shipping, anyone else know of another place to check out?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I've decided I'm going to save up and get the e-level system by Accuair, I just want my air management to look clean and not have to woory about using seperate valves. The vu4 block will be a nice and simple install. Now to just find the cheapest place to buy it. I saw Grunion had a set up for $1500 and free shipping, anyone else know of another place to check out?

i've decided to go the Accuair manifold route.. as you said, much cleaner install and less worry about individual valves.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Lookin good man! I'm guessing with those flat arms you probably didn't have to pie cut the frame above the lca?

Not at all, I had to trim down the small lips from the frame for the lca's because when it layed out they would have scratched up my powdercoat!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
this is something i've wondered...since the MMW arms center the wheels in the wheel wells, do they save some tubbing area? you know since they should be pulling the wheel towards the front of the truck

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
this is something i've wondered...since the MMW arms center the wheels in the wheel wells, do they save some tubbing area? you know since they should be pulling the wheel towards the front of the truck

They do move the wheels forward but I can't tell how much, I jacked the wheel up and made the marks to cut out the inner fenders and the lca was touching the frame so it's as far as it will go and with my 20's I am almost touch the firewall. I had to cut off the factory bracket that the inner fender well bolted onto on the firewall. If and when I change wheel sizes there will be some minor tubbing to fit 22's.