My 3rd GMT400, VERY slow build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn it cowlboy, why you going dropped??? Truck looks good as is! Needs a cepek under there and 37's instead of a drop kit IMO

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn it cowlboy, why you going dropped??? Truck looks good as is! Needs a cepek under there and 37's instead of a drop kit IMO

Dont cry man!!!! it will be ok lol. man i just recently got into the performance truck scene and i rode in a couple dropped obs z71s with a 6.0 swap/fbo/cam/stall/builttranny/exc and man o man did i get excited. i wanna get my truck running atleast 12.5s in the 1/4.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Dont cry man!!!! it will be ok lol. man i just recently got into the performance truck scene and i rode in a couple dropped obs z71s with a 6.0 swap/fbo/cam/stall/builttranny/exc and man o man did i get excited. i wanna get my truck running atleast 12.5s in the 1/4.

:lol:

Oh yeah, 4-wheel burn man!!! :rocking:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Is your truck 2WD?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Lol, that means it has skid plates, bilsteins from the factory and stickers, basically all you have is skid plates to make it a z71. :lol:

Pretty sure he knows that. He wasn't making it a point like that, he was using that to say that it is a 4WD.