My 3rd GMT400, VERY slow build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey vigh j how long have your corners been tinted? That looks real nice. Think I'm starting to like that. Thanks by the way.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ask MeanGreen, he could probably photoshop just about anything for ya. I know there's a bunch of talented people like him on here that are whizzes at photoshop....one of them will probably speak up.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey vigh j how long have your corners been tinted? That looks real nice. Think I'm starting to like that. Thanks by the way.

Thanks buddy, they have been tinted maybe 3 weeks lol. Took a scotchbrite pad to them, then some paint thinner to clean them up, then four or five light coats of tint let dry for a couple hours then a couple fat coats of some clear, then scotch brite them again followed by some good brand rubbing compound. I used Meguiars, im sure there are other ways of doing it but these results worked for me.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
low reese go to ckrestoration (google it) they have every single nut and bolt for our trucks but anyway they make awesome perfectly normal, clear, headlights....I def think those would be better than buying someone elses used up stock ones.

Red paint will look good on your truck but man that paint on there now looks to be in tip top condition too!!

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. The things being 10 FT away hide. The hood is blotchy and the clear on the roof is peeling. And there was some body damage on the passanger side(the reason behind only drivers side photos...SSSHHHHH!!!!!) that was painted REALLY ******! And I've always wanted a red one. ANd good call on ckresto, they are awesome. They are the ones I got my tails from.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
So you deceived us into thinking your truck was super nice.......when in actuallity it's like "2-face" from batman haha. But your rims really take up for what the passenger side takes away. What brand are they? Look similar to Boss brand.

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm a scumbag. Thanks though. They are Foose Whips. With Dub center caps, because the Foose ones wouldn't fit. Man I am just deceitful all around! Haha

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh noooo.....you downgraded your hubcaps!!! Like when a certain person downgraded their grille....not pointing any fingers. :hidesbehindsofa: