My 1995 ECSB 2WD lifted..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go big or go home... Lol. You will regret it If you do just the spindle lift and not both. I have both and I still want to go higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok thanks cause I dont have the cash flow for a regear if I go up to 35's that's why I want to stick with the 33's but I want as much lift as possible with them without looking dumb thanks for the advice.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making a dolly for the cab:
You must be registered for see images

And the pile of parts:
You must be registered for see images attach

Then the frame comes back in the garage with bluex's help of course....

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't hide bro!!!! When you want me to paint that flare for ya?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Was the body lift necessary. To fit the 15x10 or were you planning on doing it anyway? I'm curious because I currently have 10" wheels

Sent from the drivers seat

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was the body lift necessary. To fit the 15x10 or were you planning on doing it anyway? I'm curious because I currently have 10" wheels

Sent from the drivers seat

I was planning on the body lift and the 15x10's anyway. The bumper would need some major trimming if you were only going to the spindle lift.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, dolly built for the cab . Project is on hold now for personal reasons so it will be a slow update. Still planning on starting on tearing down the frame here in a few weeks

You must be registered for see images attach

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm about to start back up working on the truck again. I hope the body is going to the body shop within the next few weeks.

I want to get some suggestions on mods to do while it is apart. I am going to keep the lift and the wheels that I got from bluex. I am going to put GMT800 cab lights on it, I don't know if I'm going to do clear, smoke or standard amber. I have not decided on a color yet. Thinking of going with a 6.0 if I can budget one or the 5.3 if I can't.

Other than that I am open to any suggestions on mods while it is apart. Once it is together I probably won't mod too much, I want to get it all done before its assembled.