My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Got the motor back together. Here's some engine **** for your Sunday.

I do need to touch up the rusty coil hardware. Came that way out of the box.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it. Really like what you are doing to it. About the only thing I would change if it were mine (which it isnt so please dont take personally) is I would run a smaller and wider rim/tire on the front, maybe a 7/8"

But I am just being picky, it wouldn't make me kick it outta bed!

Can't wait to see what you do next to it!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Love it. Really like what you are doing to it. About the only thing I would change if it were mine (which it isnt so please dont take personally) is I would run a smaller and wider rim/tire on the front, maybe a 7/8"

But I am just being picky, it wouldn't make me kick it outta bed!

Can't wait to see what you do next to it!

Thanks for the feedback and hanging along for the ride!

Conventionally with a "big and little" wheel setup, I'd run a 165 metric in the front for less drag. But these 215s seem like a fair tradeoff.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
At that point you're chasing tenths or thousandths. Best case scenario would be your every day wheels and then a drag set. Neither works well at doing the other.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Okay guys, i'm going to make a video series on the GM 24X conversion that was done on my SBC, in effort to discuss cheap / junkyard EFI options. Especially those that are viable to make power with. Aside from the typical old school GM TBI swaps.
This is video 1 in the series to discuss application, why you should use it on your SBC. Serviceability, wiring and demonstration of part use. I'll also discuss different PCM setups in later videos.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media