Lund Windjammer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lund is out of business, amazon is out, none on evilbay, anyone have one?? Fits 92-up Blazer, Tahoe, Yukon and Suburban up to 2000. Need one bad for my Tahoe, cant see out the back windows lol.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Did anybody make something like this for the barn door SUVs? I saw one on a square body Burb years ago (on the road so I couldn't ask them about it). The old style roof racks had a spoiler on them that did help some on keeping the back glass cleaner. Those back door glasses get filthy quickly!

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is my Yukon, but my Tahoe is white, and a lowered 4 door 2wd. That one I drive almost everyday, and the back winders get covered, to the point can't see out of em. Both of mine are barn doors, don't see why it wouldn't fit the tailgate version. I had one years ago on a 2 door I had, that ended up in the junkyard. This one on my yukon has been on 2 or 3 now lol...