LS stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm doing an LS swap with Holley, so I have some virgin LQ4 LS stuff for sale.

I don't really have prices in mind, just make a reasonable offer and remember there's shipping. Only posted in this forum for now!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what specific vehicle did this stuff come out of? Mainly curious about the harness and PCM.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Also curious because that’s a gen 4 intake and TB with EV6 injectors, but a gen 3 pcm and harness with Multec injector connectors.

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also curious because that’s a gen 4 intake and TB with EV6 injectors, but a blue green gen 3 pcm and harness with Multec injector connectors.
The wiring harness and pcm are out or a '01 1500 HD and the intake was given to me. I can get specifics if its absolutely needed. Kinda seems like you already know, but I'll agree wirh you.. they are not for the same motor. My apologies for grouping them in one listing.......

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
No worries man, just saying that intake setup you have is pretty desirable, so you shouldn’t have a problem selling it. Is it cathedral port or square port?