Looking for opinions on fog lights under or in bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Made my selection:

You must be registered for see images attach

Later on, there'll be removable lights mounted on the truck cap also:

On the truck cap because it's an easy mounting, no holes in the cab roof and easily removed. The light's will be on a quick release bar and a cannon plug connector. I've already go the lights, I've had 4 100W driving lights in storage for a while now.

Not in front of the grill to keep the airflow nice and fast/smooth through the rad. Removable because I don't always need them and the truck would be too tall to get into the garage with them. I need them because I often have to drive before sunup and after sunrise. Where i currently live, you need big burners when outside town limits on the highway.

Black as pitch and Moose everywhere...over 750 moose vehicle collisions in the province last year alone...

Last edited:

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Odd...mine are in the high beams. Unless im understanding the orientation of the lights wrong. Lows are outer and highs are inner correct?

Mine were the same way till I disconnected them. Most GMT400's around here are the same as mine. Its high beam with low voltage so they arent full brightness.