Looking for opinions on fog lights under or in bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...GW im a lil confused...last i checked the DRLs on these trucks were on the High beam (inner portion) of the headlights...same with my teg..in both cases both use the High beams (inner lights) as the DRLs...why are you fixing something that already works?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...GW im a lil confused...last i checked the DRLs on these trucks were on the High beam (inner portion) of the headlights...same with my teg..in both cases both use the High beams (inner lights) as the DRLs...why are you fixing something that already works?

That's in Canada, the drls on US trucks are in the low beams. He swapped to projector hids an disabled them so they don't burn all the time....

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
That's in Canada, the drls on US trucks are in the low beams. He swapped to projector hids an disabled them so they don't burn all the time....

Mine's Canadian too, DRL are/were in the low beams on mine....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Odd...mine are in the high beams. Unless im understanding the orientation of the lights wrong. Lows are outer and highs are inner correct?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes the outers are low beams and inners are high beams. Someone might have switched the bulbs around though? I swear ive seen some with the lows as the inner part of the headlights

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine's Canadian too, DRL are/were in the low beams on mine....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I must be thinking about something else? I thought for some reason they had to be in the high beam up there. :shrug:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yea im thinking someone swapped the high beams to the low beam side of the housings before GW got his truck. Because my DRLs are in the high beam side. Which eases the worry i had lol...I was planning on running HIDs in the same headlight housings Kyle has and when GW was talking about loosing the DRLs to run hids i got worried