Looking for lighted bow tie emblem 95 C1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottpro

Reaction score
I’d like to install a lighted bow tie emblem in my 95 project truck. There are many aftermarket models with a wide range in price, but none of them seen to specify this model truck, and there is little in the way of dimensions published on them. Anyone have any luck?

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
the only lighted bowtie I know of is under @kennythewelder hood and he custom made that beauty!

otherwise I have never heard of one or know where it would be mounted.

I have seen many different kinds that mount in the rear receiver and get plugged into the trailer harness. they can act like a third brake light or a running light depending on how it is wired.

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d like to install a lighted bow tie emblem in my 95 project truck. There are many aftermarket models with a wide range in price, but none of them seen to specify this model truck, and there is little in the way of dimensions published on them. Anyone have any luck?
Here's where he found ones for 96+ but I can't find any for my 88, maybe 88 - 95 are different than 96 - 2000?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a bowtie lights up with brakes fits receiver hitch socket.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen a light up bow tie that replaced the OE bow tie in the grill.

Scottpro

Reaction score
To be clear, I'm looking for the FRONT grille as opposed to something that mounts into the hitch. Something similar to what the new Silverados have. A simple google search of lighted chevy emblem or any variation thereof shows what I'm looking for, but I'm hoping someone has already found the correct sizing. If not, maybe I'll be that someone.