Looking for inspiration...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Like these?

Tailights. ebay Item number: 260853009064

Headlights. ebay Item number:360136202140. These have the deflector cap on the low beams. That's important.

Bumper lights.ebay Item number:230712690381. These will match the taillights.

Or these. For $50.00 ya can't beat 'em. ebay Item number:390361401412

Corners.ebay Item number:280713178377

Don't bother considering projector headlights. I've tried a couple of sets. In my exp., they're junk.

Don't go more than 6000k for your HID's. Nice bright white with just a barely noticeable touch of blue. The 'k' stands for Kelvin, which is the temperature measurement of color. 4000k is kinda yellow (good for fogs), & 12000k is a purple/blue welding-flash kinda color. The color progression in between those two is the same as a rainbow. 6000k will give you the best vision.

I've a shelf in my shop with probably 7 or 8 sets of bulbs from 4500k to 8500k. Some have less than 10hrs of use.

For non HID's, I like the GE Nighthawks '+90%'.

There's more than a couple of threads on here that will explain what's entailed in doing the interior led swap. I haven't touched any of that yet, and I'm not going to do the dash lights because the led's are not able to be adjusted for bright/dim.

Last edited:

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you go the links of the lights I was looking at? They aren't projectors...

Also; where would I find the threads on the interior LEDs? Also, what lights would be changable with the dimmer then? I don't like the green, that's all.

Also; yeah... The 12000k ones a lot of guys run around here, my dad fingers every single one of 'em as they drive by.

I really like those headlights you linked, but for some reason they want to charge 55$ shipping... For 5 lbs worth of headlight housings...

Last edited: