Looking for a set of 8-lug center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
89 C3500 with stock steel 16" wheels. Looking for a set of center caps, or at least 2 of them. Only had 2 on it when I bought the truck. Mine are the ones where the lug nut covers don't spin or remove. I think the ones that has the removable lug covers would work as long as it's the center cap that just pops into place and not the kind that is held on by the lug covers screwing onto the lug nuts

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will any of theses styles work? I’m in SW MS

I appreciate it man but I don't think those will work. Mine are held in place by some clips on the back of the centercap and mine don't have removable lug nut covers.

I have family in Woodville, I love that part of the state

vr1967

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m in Liberty and know several folks in Woodville. Used to go over there good bit when Fuzzie was Chief of Police to help do things in the “Bottom” as he had a few deputies that lived in the Bottom, and it kept them and their families out of harm

Steve Addy

Reaction score
Just guessing but I'd say this is what he's looking for. He didn't mention chrome or black so I just found a pic of what I figured was on the 89. IIRC this was a 2 year only item, 88/89, but I could be wrong.

I snagged the photo of ebay but I haven't seen any of these in a while. The later ones with the separate nut caps are much more plentiful.

Steve

You must be registered for see images attach

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late seeing this, those are the ones I needed at the time but I have since sold the truck